• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detail after care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detail after care

What do you guys recommend for the everyday driver after they have their car detailed. I have an automatic touchless wash at our car wash, but honestly it usually wont get the road film off that accumulates and you have to dry with a mf to get all the water off. Even though it's spot free it will still leave spots on a dark car.

Do you guys recommend your customers to hand wash their cars when needed or simply spray in self serve or at home and hand dry?

I haven't been asked this question yet, but I anticipate it soon. I'm just wondering what the best and easiest way you guys have found to maintain the new wax and shine.

I'd certainly like their repeat business, but I also dont want them to go to refer me a week later and have their car lookin like a mess.

Re: Detail after care

Teach them proper way to wash, give them a pamphlet

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');