• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior cleaners questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior cleaners questions

If I get the All Purpose Cleaner (APC), would it still be a good idea to get #39 and #40?

And if so, what are the best uses for what?

I read in another topic that the APC is good for detailing engines, what else can it be used on? Can that be used to wipe down the vinyl dashboard, steering wheel, etc.

On the doors, the interior panels have deep scuff marks from people kicking the doors open, would APC get this or would #39 work better for that?

Sorry for so many questions. I can't find these products at the store so I'm getting ready to do a big online order all at once and want to make sure I get all the right products.

Hi grover,

If you purchase the All Purpose Cleaner, you can skip the #39 Vinyl Cleaner. The #39 Vinyl Cleaner is an awesome product but the All Purpose Cleaner should clean any vinyl you need to clean plus so many other things.

Cleaning Maserati Bora Tires

The All Purpose Cleaner will not replace the #40 Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner product however. Also, if you're going to order online, you can order the #40 in a 1-gallon jug and pour it off into a generic sprayer.

Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Conditioner

Hope this helps...

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks for the information Mike. I didn't know that the APC could also replace my tire cleaner; that's good to know. I have been using Wesley's Tire Cleaner but have been looking for a Meguiar's replacement.

On a side note, Hot Shine in the trigger sprayer is one terrific product! I just purchased a bottle a few weeks ago and tried it out recently. It's great, just like all the other Meguiar's products I've tried.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');