• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your tire washing method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: your tire washing method

I also have been using Wesley's since I was a kid. Best stuff I've used on them.
    2011 Ford Mustang GT Cali Special
    2012 Kia Sorento EX

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
      I use it at 10:1 right now. I will admit occasionally I have to do the tires twice if I cleaning them after using Endurance tire gel. But otherwise no problems.
      Thanks!

Comment

APC+ then scrub with a brush. Rinse and let dry, then dress.
        Navy Blue Metallic Pearl 2002 Camaro Z28: Build in progress. (416" LS3/9" Rear End/TH400/200 Shot)
        Superior Blue Metallic 2005 Trailblazer LS: !Badges/!Molding/20% Tint/Stealth Audio in Progress

Comment

I tend to mix APC at about 7:1 and use it for everything.... tires, wheelwells, interior wipedowns, household stuff, etc.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

any detergent or leftover shampoo from an earlier wash on another car, brush and then rinse.
            dry and then dress.
            hth.
            But that's just me. Hope that helped though...

Comment

I use NXT Tire cleaner or an APC spray on the tire, wet my tire brush and scrub, rinse off, clean my wheel dry everything then apply sealant to the wheel and a dressing to the tire

Comment

I spray the tire down with NXT tire cleaner or APC then use one of the two longer handled brushes at Big Lots I just bought. One for rims (soft) one for tires (tough). They have some good heft and at $3 bucks each I had to try them. The brushes go in the wash bucket. Then on the tire, wheels, wheel wells. Tires dressed with NXT Extreme Shine.
                Rob A.
                '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
                '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');