• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing over the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing over the weekend

Hi Guys

I'm almost ready to detail my car properly for the first time. I've done the wash, cleaner/polish/sealant one step before but no the whole step by step process.

Ive got Nxt Gen Wash, Clay Bar, Scratch X or M105 (not sure which yet) , Show car glaze #7 and Nxt 2.0 Paste Wax.

Could this be done over 2 days? Say Wash, Clay Bar, Scratch X whole car.

Then next day wash, Glaze #7 and Nxt 2.0? and if time another coat of Nxt 2.0 later that afternoon. Along with trim detailer and natural shine on interior.

Just thought i'd do a better job over 2 days than rush in one. Espically with using Scratch X by hand on the entire car. I wouldn't be driving my car leaving it overnight in a garage.

Cheers

Dan

Re: Detailing over the weekend

Should be just fine.

You will be inside so it won't get too dusty overnight.
    Scott

Comment

Re: Detailing over the weekend

You shouldnt need to wash the second day, just a quick detailing will do.

See how it goes, you may find the ScratcX takes a lot of energy for you, so you are better ScratchXing/polishing/waxing half the car each day, since the polish and wax will be easier on you.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');