• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QD vs. UQD vs. Professional Line Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QD vs. UQD vs. Professional Line Stuff

What are the real differences? Is UQD the same as one of the professional line products, 135 maybe?

For the record I recently started using UQD and have no complaints. Just curious what others think.
    2008 Ford Edge
    1999 Toyota Tacoma TRD
    1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 Coupe
    2006 H-D Softail Standard
    2008 Buell Blast

Re: QD vs. UQD vs. Professional Line Stuff

The Pro Line and UQD use the newest latest Hydrophobic Polymer Technology™. Much better then the standard QD. Longer lasting, much deeper shine etc.

Comment

Originally posted by misl302 View Post
      What are the real differences? Is UQD the same as one of the professional line products, 135 maybe?

For the record I recently started using UQD and have no complaints. Just curious what others think.
      Yes, UQD is pretty much 135.

The other pro products, Final Inspection, and Last Touch are different though.

I like Final Inspection, UQD, and 135 (not in order, UQD is my favorite).

Comment

I can't tell any difference between UQD and M135 other than 135 is in gallons and is cheaper to buy that way.
        I have 2 gallon on the self now.
        Black Bart

Comment

I think there are more similarities then differences between uqd and #135. To me the main differences are it is not recommended to clay with the uqd or #135. Last touch is diluted 1:1 to clay. Qd is ready to use for qd or clay. Not sure on the final inspection. This is why I always have Last touch and #135 on hand.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');