• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Detailing Stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Detailing Stores

Does anyone know of any good online detailing stores where you don't have to pay an arm & a leg for shipping? That's the reason why I don't want to buy the products online but then I don't get as big of a selection. While we're on the subject, do you know of any physical store in California that carries a grit guard? I went to Kragen and AutoZone and the guys didn't even know what it was.

Are there physical detailing stores in San Diego county that I'm missing out on? Thanks.
    -HealthyCivic
    Check out the glossary

Re: Good Detailing Stores

There's meguiars, and then there's ads.
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Welcome to MOL HealthyCivic! I too am a San Diego native and I tend to buy nearly ALL of my supplies from www.AutoDetailingSolutions.com

The owner, Rick, is absolutely top-notch and will always do you right. As for shipping, he has a scale that goes up depending on your total bill, not weight or size, and it MAXES out at $16~! I've placed $800+ orders that required 6 MASSIVE boxes and only paid $16 shipping.

I also receive 100% of my orders overnight. Oh, and if you spend over $125 on Meguiar's products he gives you a FREE Meguiar's duffel bag that is really high quality. I think I have 8 of them, haha.

Of course, for smaller orders you can order directly from Meguiar's: Meguiar's Direct Store

Comment

I can find some megs products at various auto stores but most is done at megs or at ads.
        2007 Dodge Nitro SLT

Comment

You can also look through the phone book or online for local PBE stores.

Comment

Ads
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Auto detailing solutions. They even have the grit guards for you. Great to do business with.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks guys. I just bought a couple grit guards from ADS. Couldn't find them in any physical store here.
                -HealthyCivic
                Check out the glossary

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');