• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Towel for QD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towel for QD

Any preference or reason to use the Supreme Shine or Ultimate Wipe for QDing or UQDing?

Just tried out my Ultimate Wipe with UQD after washing, and seemed to work good.

But wondering if the extra nap/pile of the Supreme Shine is beneficial or not? Maybe it doesnt matter after washing, but the Supreme Shine might be better for dusting?
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Re: Towel for QD

I always use Ultimate Wipe when using M135.
    I've used both but I really like how Ultimate Wipe leaves the finish, not saying that Supreme Shine does a bad job, just like Ultimate Wipe more

Comment

I like using the ultimate wipe with the #135. It works great.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I like the softer feel and longer nap of the SS. I just don't feel as safe with the UW when dusting.
        Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

I use longer nap for QD. I just like to think the dust particles hide in the nap instead of being dragged across my paint. Never tried using an Ultimate Wipe.
          Scott

Comment

That was my thought... The Ultimate Wipe is probably great after a wash, but maybe not for dusting.
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

To clarify my previous post. For me I see a difference using the ultimate wipe with the #135. However for some reason the ss seem to give my wife's car that "pop" when I use the Last Touch on hers. That is my opinion.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');