• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dumb question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb question

I have just ordered the PC polisher from Meguiar's and I know it comes with several pads. I'm in Toronto and I don't seem to be able to find Meguiar's pads locally. What size pads do I need? I think 6" although I've seen 6, 61/2, and 7 inch. Am I right? I have seen Simoniz and several others. Any to stay away from? Thanks,
    '08 MX-5 Miata GT - Highland Green Mica with Saddle Brown Ragtop and Leather Interior

Hi DarkWolf,
    Try NAPA store. They carry a wide range of Meg's products, including the Professional & NXT lines as well.
    There is one in Pickering, it's located at the back of the Pickering Flea Market on Squirrel Beach Rd (Just off Brock Rd in the south side of Hwy 401). The phone number is (905)619-3141. Talk to Phil in the Paint Dept., he's a really nice and helpful guy.
    If you've got the velcro backing, W-8006 & W-9006 (they are both 6.5 inches)are the most common pads to be used with almost all Meg's products.
    Hope this help.
    Cheers
    Stephen
    Last edited by nx80v; Sep 11, 2004, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');