• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of my cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my cars

Just want to post some pictures of my hard work:

1. This car is brillant silver using a) Deep Crystal Car Wash; b) #82; c) 2 coats of NXT Techwax; d) 1 coat of #26; e) High Gloss Tire Gel for all tires:

Now, this is my 2nd daily drive - cosmo black using a) Deep Crystal Car Wash; b) #83; c) 1 coat of NXT Techwax; d) 1 coat of #26; e) High Gloss Tire Gel for all tires [Note this car was waxed 1 week ago and had a hard time suffering the rain. The condition of the paint is still shiny and smooth]:

Any feedbacks of my work?
    Last edited by C32 AMG; Sep 12, 2004, 01:50 PM.

Hi C32 AMG,

The results from your efforts look great. Since you've joined, and have been asking questions, I couldn't help but to wonder what your car(s) look like... (I wonder this about everyone that posts to our forum), and so it's kind of fun to see pictures of your two cars. Good job!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike,

I learn a lot from this forum. Tell you the truth, before I found this forum, I have no knowledge of detailing. All I know is using a sponge to wax a car in order to keep it looks good.

My next target goal is to find out how to repair stone chips. Since my car is silver color, it is very difficult to repair the chips to match the orginal color.

However, I can't believe that I am the "Senior Member" of Meguiar discussion forum now. What will be my next status?
      Last edited by C32 AMG; Sep 12, 2004, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Nice cars man!! Your silver paint looks really clean and wet.. Nice job! How long did it take you to do your MB?
        2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Bri
          Nice cars man!! Your silver paint looks really clean and wet.. Nice job! How long did it take you to do your MB?
          Thanks.

Washing, drying, #82 & 1 coat of NXT Techwax took me 4 hours.

Since I am so lazy, the second coat of NXT and #26 were done 4 days after.

All waxing and polishing were using G-100.

Tire Gel took only 30 mins.

I should post some interior pictures next time as well.

Comment

Your cars look great! your "brillant silver" benz really shows some reflections! I really like the third photo down (headlight shot) neat angle. Have you used some ultimate bonnets on your PC yet?
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387
              Your cars look great! your "brillant silver" benz really shows some reflections! I really like the third photo down (headlight shot) neat angle. Have you used some ultimate bonnets on your PC yet?
              No, I did not use the ultimate bonnets. I used only the ultimate wipes; however, it took me lots of energy work - - - sweat, sweat, sweat.

Comment

Nice Benz. Anymore pics of E36?

Eric
                Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Originally posted by C32 AMG
                  However, I can't believe that I am the "Senior Member" of Meguiar discussion forum now. What will be my next status?
                  You know, you bring up an interesting point, since we fired MOL up, I have never given much thought to the status names and the number of posts required to achieve the status.

I'll start a thread in the The Break Room, and open the subject up of opinions on some creative car crazy status names and the number of posts required to reach the status level.

Mike
                  Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                    You know, you bring up an interesting point, since we fired MOL up, I have never given much thought to the status names and the number of posts required to achieve the status.

I'll start a thread in the The Break Room, and open the subject up of opinions on some creative car crazy status names and the number of posts required to reach the status level.

Mike
                    Suggestion: Should give discounts (or free gifts if Meguiar's allowed) to Senior Members for long term support. I believe more and more people will join Meguiar's online.com

Comment

Originally posted by Teak
                      Nice Benz. Anymore pics of E36?

Eric
                      Yes, but I need some more time since my wife will have a baby due either this week or next week; therefore, I do not have enough time to load the pictures. Please be patient.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');