• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what my car got today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what my car got today!

Well, I was so impressed with the microfiber towel in the clay bar kit that I just had to order some more. I have been purchasing micro fibers from the Auto Zone thinking they were really nice. However, I was continuing to deal with swirls on my car and I could not understand why. Well, now I know those Auto Zone towels are scratchy and stick to your skin. So here is the care package I purchased for the Fit:
    Check out my Meguiar's Goodies!

I am hoping that this will allow the great clay baring and wax job just done this past weekend to continue to shine. Claying was so easy and what a difference it made to the paint on my car.

Cat :x
    Last edited by Markus Kleis; Oct 9, 2008, 04:42 PM. Reason: Fixed your link :)

Re: Look what my car got today!

Just an FYI, you need to have 30 posts to post a click-able link. Now, technically your link was broken...and not click-able, so you didn't break the rules...but I did fix it for you since you are only one post away from 30 and the link was innocent enough.

Just make sure you get the links right next time

Mark

Comment

Woo hoo!

Comment

Nice.... Nice cow too

Comment

Nice bag too

Comment

Nice. Your on your way to a swirl free finish now.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiice!
              Start washing

Comment

Originally posted by Cat View Post
                Look what my car got today!
                I like the way you phrased that. I didn't get anything dear the car did.

No point spending all that time going after a perfect finish just to drag a harsh microfiber across it. I really like my Supreme Shines.
                Scott

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');