• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need professional help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need professional help

my problem is scratches.. i used 85 for scratches but not 85 is not enough for all scratches.. WHAT CAN I USE DEEP SCRATCHES?? thanks for all helping..

Re: hi im in turkiye and i need some proffesionals helps..

How deep are the scratches? If they are too deep there will be nothing you can do but repaint. If you could upload some pictures it would help us help you. I am also moving your post to the detailing101 forum.

Andy M.
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Re: hi im in turkiye and i need some proffesionals helps..

before i use 3m and i remove scratches but now im new in meguiars and i use 85 and i cant remove scratches.. deep but removable

Comment

Re: Need professional help

andy ı send a pic by your mail.. help me pls...

Comment

Could try M105
          AeroCleanse, LLC
          Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
          www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

we havent got 105 in turkiye just now.. why 85 dont enough the scratches?? what else i can use?

Comment

Do you still have the 3M product that was so effective for you in the past? Why not try that on your scratches?
              Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
              --Al Kimel

Comment

im the new dealers for meguiars.. we like meguiars but we have the problem for scratches.. we dont remove with 85..

Comment

Need some more details?

How are you applying M85? By hand or machine if machine, what kind of machine and pads?

What are you working on? Your car? Customer's car?

Are you working in a body shop or a detail shop?

Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

What can İ use very defectİve and scrathcs car?? Can you gİve me step by step??

Comment

İ have a detaİl shop.. We use bosch gpo 12e polİsaj machİne.. My questİon İs for customers car.. What can i apply step by step?? For defective cars

Comment

Originally posted by serdarturkiye View Post
                        andy ı send a pic by your mail.. help me pls...
                        I will look at it tonight when I get a chance. I can't check my web based email where I am right now.

Andy
                        Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                        Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by serdarturkiyedetail View Post
                          İ have a detaİl shop.. We use bosch gpo 12e polİsamachinej machİne.. My questİon İs for customers car.. What can i apply step by step?? For defective cars

You're asking for a TON of information in just a single post.

If you're running a detail shop then the first thing you need to understand is not to over promise what you can do for your customers, as in don't promise to remove each and every scratch because it's not always possible. Besides that it's also time consuming and in order to make a profit you need to make sure you're charging for enough for your work.

Most detail shops focus on making the paint shiny, not show car results. For this you can use either M66 or D151, whichever is available to you.

Wash the car
                          Clay the paint
                          Buff out with either M66 or D151
                          Clean interior
                          Clean glass inside and out
                          Dress tires

Give the car back to the customer and hand them their bill.

If you want more information than this we'll need a lot more information from you as to your business.

Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Take Mikes advice. How long have you had the detail shop? How much experience do you have? What are you currently using on your customers cars? Do you do show car detailing or production detailing? Or both?

Andy
                            Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Thanks mike.. but in turkiye customers always want more and more in turkey only defective cars come our detail center.. So we must clean their paint.. What can i use dewfective cars paint..?? I spent 100000dollar for my detail center this is andys answers :=)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');