• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Time using G110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time using G110

Just wanted to make a comment about my experience so far.

Man this thing is amazing lol.

I am amazed by how easy it is to use!

I am working on my black honda civic. I will some pics up when I finish.

I have been using M83 and M80. They both work great!
    M83 smells really good lol.

My Honda Is in pretty bad shape with rock chips and such, but it tooks almost all of the swirls/scratches right out.

Definitely recommend it to others.
    Matt

Re: First Time using G110

I agree it is a great product.
    I just got mine too and I have found lots of uses for it.
    Today I waxed some of the vehicles at the Fire Department with the G110, it was fast and easy.
    The Vehicles looks great!!
    Cant Wait to see the pictures.
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

The G110 is a great tool. It makes you wonder why you did not get a d/a sooner.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of machine polishing! There is, for me, no better way to take your car's finish to the next level than burnishing the paint to a fine finish with a machine polisher and the worlds finest polishes... you can spend hundreds, thousands even on a wax and see little improvement. You can spend a couple of hundred on a machine polisher and transform your finish into a show stopper!
        "A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; .... "

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');