• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Walls/Letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: White Walls/Letters

Originally posted by Detail n00b View Post
    Aight, so I looked and looked and couldn't find anything on here. I'm a mobile detailer and I need a quick and effective way to clean white walls/letters. I tried the Meguiars Professional Super Degreaser but it seems to take too long and extra scrubbing. I use Purple Power cause its quick and brings em out super bright but at the same time I take the chance of it damaging the wheels. Anything quick, effective and safe?
    Been using Westley's Bleche White for years and years. As noted elsewhere, it will stain uncoated aluminum but there's nothing I've ever seen get white cleaner, whiter or brighter. Used with a tire brush anything that's on the sidewall is coming off!

I recently received a sample of Amazing Roll Off, seems to be recommended to quickly and easily clean just about anything. Guy that gave it to me says it's awesome on RWLs, whitewalls and tires. Haven't used it yet, I'll give it a try and report back.

TL

Comment

IMHO, the best, the safest and cheapest way to get white letters looking their best is AJAX.

Wet the tire down, sprinkle some AJAX on a good stiff brush and give the letters a good scrubbing and rinse.

I haven't found anything better or safer. YMMV.

Give it a try......

.99 cents!

Comment

I have used Castrol degreaser diluted 50:50 for years followed by Endurance.....Works well for me

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');