• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applicators

I really like the applicator that comes w/ nxt .10 much better than the yellow one. But Meg doesn't offer it so I am thinking about trying the microfiber applicator pads - http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/detail/MEG+X3080, but not sure how it compares to the regular yellow applicator. Any opinions?
    Robert

Re: Applicators

its a little bit bigger than the hi tech applicator pad and it is also ideal for polishing, waxing etc. I have both hi tech applicator pads and even coat applicator pads and they both have their uses. for example, i use the hi tech applicator pads for removing defects by hand with scratch x as the evn coat applicator pads are a little cumbersome for that purpose. Its all about what you like and they are both good products to use when detailing your vechile
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Re: Applicators

Yes, 5" is kind of big. "I" think the one comes w/ nxt 1.0 is good to use w/ liquid and the hi tech one for paste like M16. I haven't use nxt 2.0 yet so don't know if the applicator comes w/ it is the same as nxt 1.0
      Robert

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');