• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to find...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find...

I'm going to detail my car this weekend and need to buy Meguiars clay and polish. Where can I find this locally (I'm in Miami). Thanks -Kevin

Re: Where to find...

Where have you looked so far?

I belive I have seen them at Targets and Pep Boys round here....
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I looked at Target and Pep Boys. They had limited choices. I ended up ordering another batch of Meguiars products at ADS. -Kevin

Comment

You could pick up a Smooth Surface clay kit at any auto parts store but Walmart is the cheapest.

If your talking about a Megs pro line polish then you could go to your local PBE store and look their. But for a Megs consumer line pure polish i would look for Deep Crystal Polish at Advanced Auto Parts, Auto Zone and Pepboys. I have noticed that stores like Wal Mart and Target carry Meguiars waxes, tire shine, interior products, wheel cleaners car wash soap, quick detailers, and Scratch X. But they usually dont have polishes or paint cleaners( except Scratch X). they usually carry that at an Auto Parts Store
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Check your Advance Auto parts stores. Quite a few of them in Florida have a expanded line of Meguiars. If they do not have it they can usually get it for you in a day or 2.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks guys - Kevin

Comment

also on the Meguiars.com page check out the dealer locator.....

Dealer Locator

This should help, you can check for the consumer as well as the pro and marine lines.
              Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');