• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Lots - 20% Off Coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Lots - 20% Off Coupon

Hey everyone,

I ran across this Big Lots coupon through another site (slickdeals.net) and figured I'd pass it along. Coupon takes 20% your entire order. Went tonight and got a couple of the Black Magic tire/wheel brushes, some Quick Detailer aerosol, and a couple other things for the garage.

They have a few different Megs wheel cleaners at my store, but I don't really use any of them so I passed. I'm thinking there was a Hot Rims and a Gold Class spray-on wheel cleaner...maybe a third one as well? Most prices were $3-$4 per item.

Visit our coupon page to get the best deals on your favorite items at Big Lots. These coupons won't last forever, so be sure to use them today.

Enjoy!

NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Re: Big Lots - 20% Off Coupon

Great Find!!
    Thanks for Sharing!!
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Printing it out now!

Nice find, I will stop by tomorrow.
      Matt

Comment

Wish I had a Big Lots around...

Comment

Sweet! I'll have to see if they still have pressure washers.
          Scott

Comment

Just used this coupon tonight.

The Big Lots here had loads of Multi-Piece Wheel washes, so I picked up a few. Also some insulated work gloves...

Still good for another day or two if anyone hasnt tried it yet.
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I used to have a Big Lots near me
              Nick
              Tucker's Detailing Services
              815-954-0773
              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

My Big Lots are getting pretty bad around here and a few have even closed on me. I did tell my brother to check on some brushes for me in Dayton, OH though.

Just a note on Slickdeals.net, my brother found a Meguiar's deal on there and he now has me hooked on it as I check it nearly daily and often times 3-4 times a day as deals are always getting posted (and some often expire quickly). One deal I wish I would have gotten was the Godfather Blue-Ray DVD set of I, II, and III for only $45, when it is usually around $90. Either way, they always have good deals and often like to Meguiar's products (like through Amazon).
                "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

I went to my local Big Lots today and they didn't have much. Just Hot Rim Multi-Piece Wheel Cleaner and Quick Wheel Detailer.

I picked up a couple bottles of the Quik Wheel Detailer. It was only 2.00 dollars a bottle, and it's a new product. I have never used it before but I'm sure it will be nice.

I picked up some brushes too. a Black Magic Brush, and some smaller Carrand interior ones as well. Only about 50 cents for each. Thanks again for the coupon post.

and a few dual action brushes. Small Brush on one end and a pointy eraser type for wax removal...
                  Matt

Comment

Thats odd, the QWD cost $3.50 here...

Comment

Have you used it yet?
                      Matt

Comment

Yeah... not much though.

I have only used it after I am done washing, moving the car, etc to clean off the wheels and tail pipes one last time. They certainly seem slick and shiny after, but dont know if it would be any different than UQD.

I have not used after actual driving to clean up.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');