• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pollen and Gas Pumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pollen and Gas Pumps

Originally posted by redhotchevy2000 View Post
    let it sit out while i was in class with the windows down.... dash, paint, carpet, trim, EVERYTHING HAS POLLEN ON IT> *****.
    Made that mistake once or twice myself. I feel for you

Comment

I'm a bit overly crazy about not having dust on my dash (btwn details, I dont care too much about the rest), so last year, I resorted to keeping a towel in my car for wipedowns, because I'm going to have the windows down

and down at the beach you have to worry about salty air as well
      2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Mustang View Post
        I'm a bit overly crazy about not having dust on my dash (btwn details, I dont care too much about the rest)
        I feel ya on that. I will wipe the dash down with my hands if I have to, lol. It bugs me bigtime.

Comment

This is 11 hours after washing these trucks and sweeping the drive and sidewalk. I haven't been on the roof yet!
          And the tree is still full of it just waiting for a good breeze to knock off some more. Jeeeeez.

Last edited by 10degreesbtdc; Mar 15, 2009, 05:58 PM. Reason: content

Comment

Originally posted by 10degreesbtdc View Post
            This is 11 hours after washing these trucks and sweeping the drive and sidewalk. I haven't been on the roof yet!
            And the tree is still full of it just waiting for a good breeze to knock off some more. Jeeeeez.

Haha good Lord man, I thought it was bad up here in NW PA. Guess I was mistaking, lol, that must seriously "Stink". It doesn't get terrible bad until late april or may I would say. Can't wait to have to wash the truck everyday just that the pollen can just build right back up and make it look like I never wash it.
            Some Say That It Is A Sickness, But I Just Ask 'Why Does It Feel Sooooo Good???'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney09 View Post
              Can't wait to have to wash the truck everyday just that the pollen can just build right back up and make it look like I never wash it.
              You aren't kidding! Every morning I go out and think I'll clean it again and think "what the heck for?" and I go back inside the house.

Just a reminder of a few days ago...

A day and a half goes by...

3 days after detailing...

Can you feel my pain?!!!!!!! Anyway, I put the day to good use. Rode my motorcycle to Tampa and got a Brinkmann Dual Zenon Rechargeable Spot Light. Have to try it out tonight.
              Last edited by 10degreesbtdc; Mar 17, 2009, 03:47 AM. Reason: fix broken link

Comment

I dont even have the tress out front anymore, but the pollen is terrible. It's been raining for about a week solid here, which will slightly help matters for a few days maybe
                2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

Pollen is terrible . It gets very frustrating. Detail your ride and a couple of hours later it looks like it was never touched.

But it beats cold and snow. lol.
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

OH MY!! I feel for you. Nature, what can i say. Apparently, pollen seems to come and go as they please so it would frustrated me too to deal with them on a daily basis. Just do the best you can and I guess we all have to live with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');