• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Compound new colorX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Compound new colorX?

is it the newer age colorX in a way?have not used yet,but wondering if it was similar/maybe stronger.i was always a big fan of colorX and it was on clearance last winter i remember,so are they still gonna make it or is this its replacement?maybe more swirl/surface scratch removal ability?and to those who have used it on good to decent cond. paint how did it do?

Re: Ultimate Compound new colorX?

also colorX had cleaner,polish,wax in it.ultimate compound the same?or just a cleaner/compound?thanx

Comment

These are completely different products.

One is a compound, the other is a cleaner/wax.

UC is our most aggressive Consumer product, ColorX is our most aggressive cleaner/wax in the Consumer Line but it's no where near as aggressive as UC.

If you use UC, you must follow this with a coat of wax.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

ok thanks Mike,i knew CX was cleaner wax on steriods,which could remove swirls/restore paint put still had wax in it.and a compound is tot diff from a polish as polish and wax are 2 comp difff things.but with ALL these new products out now thought i would get their stories straight.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');