• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question on swirlx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on swirlx

im about to deatail my car on the weekend and i wanted to clear sumthin up before i go ahead and start. am i supposed to use the swirlx after the claybar and before wax. or dose the swirlx act like a wax itself and since im using swirlx do i need colorx after the swirlx aswell

tip and responds will be highly appreciated

Re: question on swirlx

You will want to use the SwirlX after the clay bar, and before the ColorX.

SwirlX is purely used to remove scratches and swirls, not to leave wax. ColorX will also act as a relatively gentle swirl remover, but it also leaves some wax behind.

Comment

Wash
      Clay
      Polish
      and then Wax

So use swirl x after you clay and then youll need to use wax.

Comment

Can you use Swirlx as a pure polish and then do a LSP, NXT 2.0, GG, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by rbrcs View Post
          Can you use Swirlx as a pure polish and then do a LSP, NXT 2.0, GG, etc?
          Yes, that is you can use it as a final polish before applying your wax or paint sealant.

It's not the same thing as a pure polish but applied gently to a finish in great condition it will leave the finish clear and glossy, just like a pure polish.

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');