• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valugard training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valugard training

I attended a Valugard class this evening for my work. Since we will soon sell their products. It was a 4-hour demonstration about a few of their new products. They also mentioned a 2-day training seminar, that would be free for those of us that attended tonight. Sounds like a great deal. I would guess their class takes place here in Cincinnati. Has anyone had any experience with them? Or have used their products? A couple months back I was debating wheather to try "The Total Pros" but would be too much of an expense to fly out to California. But this sounds really nice even though they are not using Megs products. It would be very conveinent being less then 20 minutes away. Has anyone here delt with these guys before?

All info is appreciated. Thanks

Re: Valugard training

Sorry, never even heard of them.
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Just checked out their website. They seem pretty reasonably priced. Are any of their products carried in automotive stores like O'Reilly's, Auto Zone, Advance Auto Parts, NAPA, Pep Boys, etc.? Or are they strictly sold online?
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
        Just checked out their website. They seem pretty reasonably priced. Are any of their products carried in automotive stores like O'Reilly's, Auto Zone, Advance Auto Parts, NAPA, Pep Boys, etc.? Or are they strictly sold online?
        As of now their products will not be sold in the stores you mentioned. Only the company I work for. Smyth Automotive only. We have 19 locations. Not sure though when we will begin stocking them.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');