• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using Swirl-X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Swirl-X

Im going to Swirl X my car by hand to get minor/light swirls out. My plan is to use the Swirl X then Deep Crystal Polish then M-26. Does this sound ok? Also do I need to remove the old wax for the Swirl X to work properly, or will the Swirl X do this for me? Thanks in advance.

Re: Using Swirl-X

i'm sure someone else will probably chime in here in a sec, but from what I understand just having a good washed car should be just fine, the somewhat abrasiveness of the swirl x should remove any was you may have on the car. Sorry to hear you are doing this by hand. Also with the process, the swirl x should probably leave the surface ready for LSP, for some comparisons that I have read says that it is just as good if not better than 80 and that leaves a paint surface LSP ready.
    Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Re: Using Swirl-X

Yes, your process sounds good.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');