• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Black colored card....Cleaning tips needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Black colored card....Cleaning tips needed.

Hello All,

I'm new to the forums and new to Meguiar's products as well. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me some tips on keeping my black colored car clean and without tiny scratch marks. Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much in advance!

I would suggest that you load up on microfiber towels. In addition when you wash, use the two bucket method and a wool wash mitt. Clay, #80, NXT would be great for a black car.

Comment

Why don't you start buying the Meguiar's NXT starter kit (found in the main page) and a G-100 polisher to begin with?

I believe these are the basic requirements for car detailing and elimate detailing problems.

Comment

My current truck is the first Black vehicle that I have owned. I really don't think they are all that hard to keep clean you just have to enjoy taking care of it.

As travisdecpn suggested get some GOOD quality Microfibers for removing wax and so on. Might want to pick up a Waffle Weave towel or two for drying. I have found NXT a big help in keeping my truck looking good, I try to wax it every 2-3 months as to not allow any contaminates to build up. You might want to pick up a Grit Guard, well worth the money!

Just look around the site and you will find lots of good info!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Thanks guys for the tips guys!!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');