• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suggestions appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: suggestions appreciated

I have heard good things about the Pinnacle Signature Series II. It is definitely a wax worth considering. Other waxes from AutoGeek for your to consider: P21S 100% Carnauba, Collinite 915, or one of the Dodo Juice waxes. You can get a sample pot of DJ Supernatural for $27.
    Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
    --Al Kimel

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
      I applaud your rationalization! I wish I was as motivated as you. ADS is 377 miles from my front door (thank yew Google Maps!) which translates into a 5-6 hour drive, but I have no family living in Chandler AZ or any family members planning to move there. So I've been trying to meet single women on the web living in the greater Chandler metropolitan area . Frustrating how they stop answering my e-mails once I start asking how far they live from the ADS local pickup facility or how swirled their car's finish is...
      That is great. I am still laughing over this post.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thank you for the replies guys. Bounty it was very nice to meet you. Great post, exactly what I was looking for.

I think I am decided on the signature series.
        2008 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 4.7L V8

Comment

If you're dead set on the Pinnacle series wax, then just ignore my post

If not, then I would highly recomend you give BlackFire a shot. I've noticed a decent advantage over the Pinnacle series products, not that they are bad in any way shape or form. We're talking about a 2% difference here. But it is there. Pinnacle does look great on lighter colored vehicles, and so does BlackFire. Where BlackFire takes the advantage is with darker colored vehicles.

Anyhow, there's my $0.02

Nick
          2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
          2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
          2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
          2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Nick beat me to the bunch with the Blackfire suggestion, although my 2 cents is purely based on internet hype. I haven't tried it but I know is the latest "in" boutique product.

Another I'd also consider is Wolfgang DG 3.0 (again based on internet hype).

The other train of thought is save your doe and buy two less expensive but well received products like Collinite 845 (I prefer it to 476s) and Duragloss 105.
            ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
              ...If not, then I would highly recomend you give BlackFire a shot. I've noticed a decent advantage over the Pinnacle series products, not that they are bad in any way shape or form. We're talking about a 2% difference here. But it is there. Pinnacle does look great on lighter colored vehicles, and so does BlackFire. Where BlackFire takes the advantage is with darker colored vehicles...
              Blackfire on dark-colored cars is awesome...but he's asking for products sold at Autogeek since he's visiting their facility.

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
                Blackfire on dark-colored cars is awesome...but he's asking for products sold at Autogeek since he's visiting their facility.
                Oh darn, guess I missed that part

Sorry bout that. Disregard my post
                2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
                2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');