• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my price list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my price list

Who thinks these prices are resonable? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!!

2 door and 4 door prices.. suvs n vans are an additional $15-$25

Full service wash $30 45 mins
    Exterior wash n wax $45 45 mins
    Full service wash n wax $60 1.5 hours
    Interior steam clean $60 1.5 hours
    Interior steam clean with exterior wash $75 1.75 hours
    Wash wax n steam $120 3 hours
    Full exterior detail $120 3 hours
    Full detail $180 5 hours

All services are complete. Interiors and exteriors receive the necessary dressings.
    Full detail: paint-clayed,polished, n waxed. windows-clayed polished n waxed. wheels-polished and waxed. engine steam cleaned and dressed. interior steam cleaned and dressed
    www.firstclassmobiledetailing.com

Re: my price list

also spot free water is supplied, electric, all meguiars products, and im insured...

Comment

I personally think they sound a little cheap. How is it that your full service wash and wash and wax take the same amount of time. Is the full service wash ONLY washing and drying the car, that is it? No dressings? No interior. Can we get a little more details on what is in each package? Is swirl removal included in full detail?

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
      Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew C. View Post
        How is it that your full service wash and wash and wax take the same amount of time. Is the full service wash ONLY washing and drying the car, that is it? No dressings? No interior.
        Yeah, that also caught my eye immediately. If I was a potential customer, I would want to know what was being eliminated from the full service wash to achieve a wash and wax in the same amount of time. Especially for the extra $15 premium.

Comment

full service wash is inside and out, the exterior wash and wax is only the outside cleaning and waxing, no insides... read carefully

Comment

In the exterior full detail and full detail, polishes and waxes are applied with DA... no rotary use on these packages...

Comment

What is your experience?
              Your prices are fair but don't under sell yourself
              Charge what your worth not what your customer want to pay
              Customers will alway want the cheapest price and the highest quality
              If you fell your worth more defiantly charge more
              IMO your prices are to low but I don't know your experience and the market your going after.

Comment

For actual paint correction (swirl & RIDS removal) will you be charging by the hour?

Comment

Just my opinion but I also think your times for what you are doing are kinda low, but I guess it all depends on how many details on the car you pay attention to

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                  Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

two years experience, targeting high end cars.... my times are low but i move at a nice pace, and my jobs are very thourough..... paint correction is $40 an hour

Comment

I think your prices are low. You don't take into consideration any difficulties you might run into when completing a job. You need a time margin to finish difficult jobs or you will end up with dissatisfied customers or find you are working for $5 an hour.
                      Art Layton
                      2009 Jetta TDI

Comment

thats true

Comment

At $40.00 per hour for paint correction you are at the WAY low end of the price structure.

If you were out here in Los Angeles, and you had a shop near me I would sell my Cyclo, Makita, & PC and just pay you to do my cars & motorcycles.

Comment

dam

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');