• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing

Hi all
    Greetings
    I am a new member in the forum.
    What I want to know how I can detail a car in steps?

Re: Detailing

We can tell you multiple steps to detail your car but to start with,
    1. What are you working on?
    2. What do you want to accomplish?
    3. Are you working by hand or machine and if by machine what kind?

Machine Photos - DA Polishers - Rotary Buffers - Traditional Orbital Buffers

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Look through these to get you started:

General Auto Detailing Discussion. Participate in existing discussion or start a new thread with your question.

Hope this helps! to MOL!
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Welcome to Meguiars Online!!
        Joel
        Firefighter/EMT-B
        Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
        "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
        '99 F-150

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

How can I detail a car?

How can I detail a car?
            fficeffice" />Please explain In deep details’ and photos if possible, because I am a new in this field
            Waiting you reply’s

Comment

Hi mike
              Thanks for your reply.
              Really I have no any idea about the detailing and the tools that should be used, so I want to learn the steps, tools and megires product for each step and the way to use it,because I am building now my own business.
              Waiting you reply

Comment

Lets start by slowing down...

I've moved one of your threads out of Hot Topics, a second thread out of How To Articles and combined it with this thread and then moved this thread to the forum it's in right now and that's Detailing 101.

I'm guessing that the KSA below your name means The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?

Regardless, if you're new to detailing and want to start a detailing business then start by investing your time by reading information already available on this forum and then ask some questions.

I can't type out a reply to a question in a thread that covers, how to start a detailing business including teaching ever aspect of every process and every product in one reply.

There's lots to know, too much to try to post in one big answer to your questions. You need to do some of the work on your end by reading material already posted here and bring yourself up to speed with the rest of the detailing community.

This is posted on the top of the homepage of this forum for a reason,

Have Questions? Looking for Answers?
                So much good, practical and helpful information in the "Information Station" like these two forum groups.

Hot Topics
                How To Articles

Running a business and knowing how to detail a car are two different things but they both start with education, that is gathering information. So start here,

Meguiar's 5-Step Paint Care Cycle

And then please click the links below and read all/most of the threads in these two forums,

Hot Topics
                How To Articles

Or Click to this page and then start reading all the links in this invaluable resources...

List 'O Links 2.0

Then after you've brought yourself up to speed you'll be ready to start posting some more specific questions instead of,

Originally posted by splash View Post
                How can I detail a car?

Please explain In deep details’ and photos if possible, because I am a new in this field

This is also from the front page of the forum,

Friendly Tips...
                How to write a great subject for your message!
                The Number 3 - Try to limit the number of questions in a single message to three...

Thank you!

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');