• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help?

I painted my truck, and cleard it with the duplicolor paintshop System. The paint and clear is a one step system, it's all premixed. I sanded the truck all ready, with,2000/2500 grit I dont want to take off anymore clear that I dont need to. I layed 2 coats of clear my question is what product like what compound, polish, wax and what types of pad's will I need to get a sweet shine thanx for any help.

Re: help?

IF you have a rotary, the burgandy wool pad I believe, and then the yellow wool pad, and a yellow polishing pad. M105 and M205

If a DA I would recommend, yellow polsihing and maybe red cutting pads, with also M105 and M205.

Wax NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Re: help?

Well what tools do you have?

Since you already sanded I would recommend going with a rotary buffer, it´s the right way to go. If you have only a DA well, you´ll have to test IF the DA can remove the sanding marks.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');