• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wax Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wax Removal

Newbie here & want to know how does everyone remove the wax once it is dry? I have the makita rotary buffer & pads that came with it & also have the portercable da buffer with many pads. Thanks,

Norm (stinger66)

Re: Wax Removal

You would either remove by hand with a MF towel, or by using a DA with a cutting pad and MF bonnets.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I use the Ultimate Wipe towel to remove all waxes and sealants. It works great!
      Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
      --Al Kimel

Comment

I use a MF to remove wax/sealant. I love the smooth feeling I get. It would probably work faster using a DA but it's a personal preference.

Comment

I like using a cutting pad and a microfiber bonnet.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

MF cloth....i do all wax by hand...

other then that i would be using a RO...i would use a big 12 inch RO to get the wax off with a MF bonnet

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');