• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

? about buying products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? about buying products

Where should I buy my Meguiars products? Online at ADS or Meguiars Direct or ata store such as target/walmart/autozone?

I need some new microfiber towels and something to dry vehicle with after washing. My Vroom microfibers are old and have things stuck in them that I'm sure are scratching my paint, so should I get some of the Supreme Shine microfibers? I have heard of many people talking about using the waffle weave to dry their vehicle, but couldn't find anything waffle weave other than the California Drying Towel on ADS.

Re: ? about buying products

Well your local stores have some products
    Also check your local Paint, body and equipment stores and detail supply shops
    You can find alot locally
    Then go on-line to get the rest
    I love ADS fast shipping!!! Always a plus when your jonesing for your products!
    Meg's shipper is an independent and I've already hared a few sad stories about shipping.
    But try them out if you want, hopefully they've fixed any problems.

Comment

Meg's does make a waffle weave towel. Should be available on the ADS site.
      Alex C.

Comment

Target walmart autozone...I wish i had your options!
        Oddly enough,I can get the water magnet easily!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');