• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chrome polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome polish

I'm having a little trouble finding the right product to polish my chrome wheels and trim, and a lot of trouble keeping the polished chrome stay polished for more than a day of driving... Now I'm looking for a new product: Meguiar (which one?) vs Klasse All In One? Which is better? Also, is there a "wax" for chrome that locks in the shine?

Re: Chrome polish

For chrome, I use Hot RIms Chrome Polish then wax my chrome with NXT 2.0.
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

How long does the wax last? Does it last longer or shorter than on the body paint?

Comment

Originally posted by agp423 View Post
        How long does the wax last? Does it last longer or shorter than on the body paint?
        lasts pretty long for me, as long as you have some sort of protection on the chrome then it is less likely to dull/fade out or even rust.
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Yeah I agree with Tuck91, Hot Rims chrome polish is awesome, and I like to use GC wax on my chrome to help protect it.
          Alex
          1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
          1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
          1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');