• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wash vs. Quick Deailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wash vs. Quick Deailer

So I waxed my car a week and a half ago and used last touch on it about 5 days ago to make it clean again. A few days have passes and it's looking a little dusty again.

My question is how do you judge that you need to wash vs. use some quick detailer? What's the longest you've gone or will go without giving it a full bath? Thanks!

-Zack

Re: Wash vs. Quick Deailer

I would just play it safe and wash your vechile. I usually wont perform a "quik detail" after 3 days regardless of how little or how much dust has collected.
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Well, for my 24/7 outside car, the only time I use QD (Last Touch 1:1 for me as well) is no later than 1 day after it's been washed. Any later than that, and there's just too much dust to deal with. Or if I have bird bombs, then I'll use the QD on that no matter what. I don't want urea and all that acidic nonsense eating through my wax and into the clearcoat .

I wash about 3x/month.

Comment

Use the QD and if it not as clean as you want, wash it.
        AeroCleanse, LLC
        Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
        www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');