• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning DA Pads? How-To

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning DA Pads? How-To

my sonus pads are really dirty how do i bring them back to clean again?

Thanks in advance,
    Anthony
    "Learning Everyday To Spend More Money"

PC 7424,
    #6 #9 #7

Re: Cleaning DA Pads? How-To

General Auto Detailing Discussion. Participate in existing discussion or start a new thread with your question.

I use my hands also to help squeeze out excess product. Or just get new ones. If they are washable through them in the Washing Machine with some APC or Tide.
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Re: Cleaning DA Pads? How-To

I use the Pinnacle xmt polishing pad cleaner and or megs apc+.

Normally I spray the pad cleaner thouroughly on the pad when I set it aside, then when I am completely done with all pads and have sprayed them, I use a little brush and run under hot water and scrub them then keep sqeezing them so the water will soak in and wring them out.

I have not put any in the washing maching yet but I am tempted to try it. I also have the DP pad cleaner powder, it sayd to let them sit for i think 15 minutes but I usually let them soak over night or for a few days, then clean with the brush or apc+
      2008 Toyota Corolla 5-spd
      2005 Honda CRF250R
      2002 kawasaki Ninja ZX9R

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');