• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use a pressure washer properly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to use a pressure washer properly?

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
    The point is,you bought a pressure washer.So there is no harm in using it!

They are so handy for cleaning stonework. Just pressurized water,no soaps or detergents....That's what I love them for.

They can be addictive too.Once you start,you keep on going looking for little bits that might have been missed.

Just for me it would be a nuisance.Waste to much time prepping it for washing the car.Outlet extentions etc.....

Anyway,enjoy...they're good fun!

At my old job we had to use a pressure washer to clean a cement slab and a bunch of other stuff. I started looking for stuff to clean with it. That thing really is addictive.

Comment

Ha-ha...truly addictive!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
        Ha-ha...truly addictive!
        They sure are. I use my pressure washer all the time from cleaning pool coping to removing old paint from a fence. As for the cars I use it in the engine bay, undercarriage and the wheels on my wife's BMW. Her 335i (much like all performance sedans) generates an incredible amount of brake dust on the wheels. The pressure washer gets 95% off it off before I even start to clean the wheels which saves alot more time than it takes me to setup the washer!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');