• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rubber and plastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber and plastic

I am about to order some more products from ADS and am wondering if the GC trim detailer will do rubber as well or should I also get the 40 vinyl and rubber conditioner?Thanks for your help.

Re: Rubber and plastic

The Gold Class Trim Detailer, #40, All Season Dressing, Hyper Dressing, etc are all good for vinyl, rubber, porous plastics.

Just a matter of how much you want to buy at a time really.

#40 is also a mild cleaner, whereas the other products are just dressings.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I would go with M40, it will clean and coditon the surface.
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Thanks for your help! I just wanted to make sure I get what I need this order. I placed a order last week and forgot about the trim detailers. Tried to find the products mentioned in the local auto parts stores and no one had it.

This is one of the best forums I've been on. I have never been this into detailing until I bought my new truck. I have spent over 600 bucks in Meg's products since December. There is a wealth of knowledge here and do greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');