• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning Undercarriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning Undercarriage

What should I use to clean the undercarriage of my truck. Cleaners, brushes,ect.

Re: Cleaning Undercarriage

I would definitly have some All Purpose Cleaner and a good degreaser. Also some brushes and tatty wash mitts. Maybe even a bucket of NXT Car Wash at a stronger ratio.
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Purple Power or APC, hard bristle brushes for any mud/grease on the frame, springs, axles, etc. Old rags (they will get too greasy to reuse).

Comment

Hi Rick,I don't know from your avatar,where your from.If you have had bad weather conditions and there has ever been any salt on the roads,you might want to consider getting it steam cleaned.There are shops where they do this.It is probably the most effective way of removing all the hard stuff.

If not,the method above will be fine.

Comment

Thanks Guys
          Has anybody ever try Westley's Bleche-Wite? I used some on my spray on truck bed coating last week and it turned out GREAT.
          My truck sits out 24/7 and the bed was coated with tree pollen and brick dust, from when I put a load of bricks in it for weight in the snow.
          and BTW I live in western Washington State.

Comment

There is a time and place to go to a coin-op place, and this can be one of them. They generally have a pretty strong soap, and even on the mild spray, it is still pretty strong.
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');