• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior: Streamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior: Streamer

My friend just bought a streamer to clean the interior of his car. I am thinking to do the same.

My car is a 2004 Mercedes CLK320. I plan to stream clean all the carpets. How about the leather? How about the roof?

Re: Interior: Streamer

I have a steamer and I use it to clean everything in the interior.

I does a very nice job but something very important in the combination of the steamer with products and how you use the brushes and other attachments.

Comment

Originally posted by yalerd View Post
      I have a steamer and I use it to clean everything in the interior.

I does a very nice job but something very important in the combination of the steamer with products and how you use the brushes and other attachments.
      How about the leather seats? How about the vinyl console? How about the roof?

Comment

Everything.
        Roof, leather, vinyl, plastic, metal seat frames, carpets, everything.

You just have to practice first and use it with caution because if can give you awesome results and deep cleaning but again you can can mayor damage.

Comment

Exactly my concern especially the leather seats.
          I think I would just do the carpet.

Comment

throw a terry towel over it as you clean your leather.
            As far as the headliner, if it's vinyl it should be ok but if it's material I wouldn't touch it.

Comment

I am concerned that the stream will remove the natural oil of the leather.

Don't know the material of the roof but I know it's padded.

So, I will just do the carpet. Any special way (or trick)?

Comment

I do leather all the time, just treat it after. Also your not going to let it rest on the leather to long, so a leather treatment will replace any oil you remove from the surface.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');