• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check these out !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check these out !

Car Care for the Perfectionist! Polishes, waxes, cleaners, polishers, foaming systems, detailing supplies, and accessories. We make it, we guarantee it!
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Re: Check these out !

Hum? My friend who works there didn't tell me about these. I'll have to get a pair off of him.

Comment

I with I thought those were worth anything near 80 bux! If they were 20 bux I would order a pair.

Comment

I have a pair of water slippers made by Maui and Sons that I picked up from Big 5 for $10. Same principle, and I can drive with 'em too!

But i usually wear an old pair of slip on shoes with dark, calf-length, thick cotton nap socks (wearing my shorts, I look like a tourist on a Bermuda cruise). The reason for the socks? They trap ants that live in the grass bordering the curb where I wash my car and who like to crawl up my ankles. After I'm done washing, I turn the socks inside out and throw them in the washer with my terry cloth towels, and listen with righteous satisfaction to dozens of tiny screams.

Sigh, I'm so glad I'm getting that driveway....

Comment

Rubber sandals for me.

I've seen a lot of good water resist shoes,but they are very expensive.

Comment

I wear Crocs when I detail.

Comment

lol I just wear an old pair of shoes I dont care about

IMHO Oakley should stick to sunglasses

Comment

Chaco flip flops all the way.
                NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Little pricey, but they are cool looking.
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

I have a pair of Salomon Amphibs that are pretty much the same as the Oakley deals posted above, but with a trail-ready sole instead of a driving sole, making them much more versatile for me.
                    If it's not too cold out, I just wear flip-flops and change my shoes before going for a drive...
                    If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to record the event, how can you be certain that there was a tree or even a forest to begin with?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');