• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's spray bottles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's spray bottles...

This is probably one of the dumbest questions you'll ever see. On Meguiar's dispenser bottles, for example, the green APC bottle, there's a line for 4:1 and there's a line for 10:1, and the bottle says to fill with water to the desired ratio. If I want 10:1 ratio, I pour water first to the 10:1 line, then how much APC concentrate do I pour? And if I want 4:1 ratio, I pour water first to the 4:1 line, then how much APC concentrate do I pour?

Re: Meguiar's spray bottles...

There is a thread here somewhere im sure will be posted, but fill the water the the 4:1 line then the product the rest the way, NOT TO THE TOP, just the ridge before the neck, but there is a good visual on here so someone should chime in
    "Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Comment

only stupid question is the one not asked

How to properly dilute Meguiars detailer line products

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
        only stupid question is the one not asked

How to properly dilute Meguiars detailer line products