• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

simple question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple question?

with respect to these products each when is advisable to use them?
    respecto a estos productos cada cuando es conveniente usarlos?
    NXT Generation® Car Wash
    Smooth Surface® Clay Kit
    NXT Generation® Tech Wax® 2.0
    Quik Detailer Interior

i have two cars:
    *ptcrusier/2006 good conditions/little rough
    *sentra/2001/medium conditions/ medium rought
    sorry for my english

Re: simple question?

Read this thread: Meguiar's 5-Step Paint Care Cycle

Info on QID from Autogeek.com:

Who says a quick detailer is just for paint? Meguiar’s wants you to experience the same convenience and fast results inside your vehicle as you do outside your vehicle, so they created Quik Interior Detailer. Spray and wipe every hard surface inside your vehicle for a clean look and a fresh smell.

Meguiar’s Quik Interior Detailer is perfect for last minute touch-ups. Say your coworkers elect you to drive everyone to lunch, or you need to pick up a client on short notice. Use Quik Interior Detailer to spruce up your vehicle in just minutes so your passengers don’t get left in the dust, literally. This cleaner wipes dust, dirt, smudges, and fingerprints off of all interior plastics, metal, rubber, leather, vinyl, and your stereo without leaving a greasy film. Just spray and wipe to clean and maintain all these surfaces. Of course, good looks can’t make up for bad odors, so Quik Interior Detailer also leaves your vehicle smelling fresh.

Quik Interior Detailer doesn’t leave any type of residue on your interior surfaces, so you can use it on your leather or vinyl seats without leaving a greasy mark on your next passenger. It revitalizes the color and texture of your interior so it looks like you clean it regularly, even if you don’t. The high lubricity formula is safe to use on clear plastic panels on your dash without scratching them.

Unlike interior products that are only for vinyl, or only for clear plastic, Quick Interior Detailer does it all.

Keep Meguiar’s Quik Interior Detailer in your vehicle along with a clean towel or Mini Dash Duster. A quick run over the surface areas will make your interior look, feel, and smell clean.
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Re: simple question?

Originally posted by CarlosAlberto View Post
      with respect to these products each when is advisable to use them?
      1.NXT Generation® Car Wash
      2.Smooth Surface® Clay Kit
      3.NXT Generation® Tech Wax® 2.0
      4.Quik Detailer Interior
      1.Everytime you wash your car
      2. I plan on claying my car at least two times per year. I am not sure about the seasons in your area but try to do it once irght after the rain season ends and another one just right before the rain season starts.
      3. About once every 4-6 weeks or once you notice the wax is not there anymore.
      4. Just for touch ups of the interior.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');