• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

w00t! got my detailing kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w00t! got my detailing kit

cant wait to go at it

Re: w00t! got my detailing kit

Looks like you got a good sized kit there. Be sure to take lots of pictures

Comment

Nice kit. It looks like your ready for business.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I love it when the little brown van drops off goodies.
        Dilution Chart

Comment

Originally posted by harshest View Post
          I love it when the little brown van drops off goodies.

Yes! Too true!

Comment

Congrats on getting your goodies, should keep you occupied for quite a while!
            The little brown van has some goodies for me today, unfortunately I probably won't see it until 6 or 7 tonight.
            For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Always fun when you see him coming to your door. Kinda like Christmas or your birthday any time of the year.

The little brown van is supposed to be delivering my first order from ADS on Monday, 7/20 - seems so far away. I even have the following weekend somewhat open to play with my new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by boiler7904 View Post
                Always fun when you see him coming to your door. Kinda like Christmas or your birthday any time of the year.

The little brown van is supposed to be delivering my first order from ADS on Monday, 7/20 - seems so far away. I even have the following weekend somewhat open to play with my new stuff.
                I feel ya! A long week follows putting an order in. Mr Brown stopped by my house at 2 this afternoon.....I'm not off until at least 6, hopefully Murphy's Law doesn't give me a call after 4:30!
                For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Whatcha planning on doing with the Sandpaper? I don't see anything there that could remove sanding marks with the DA you got...

Other than that, looks like a great start you've got there! Have fun!
                  If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to record the event, how can you be certain that there was a tree or even a forest to begin with?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin A View Post
                    Whatcha planning on doing with the Sandpaper? I don't see anything there that could remove sanding marks with the DA you got...

Other than that, looks like a great start you've got there! Have fun!
                    I have more stuff to order still

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');