• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wax Applier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wax Applier?

Okay, so I basically want to start waxing my car again, but I want one of those buffers that applies the wax, and takes it off that is powered by electricity or a motor. What is THE best one to get? I see them sometimes in Advance Auto Parts and Auto Zone... but they all look cheap. I want something really good that will last!!

Also, I have mild oxidation on my car's spoiler My car is black... what is the best way to remove this??

Re: Wax Applier?

Check out the Meguiar's G110. You can use to not only to apply and remove wax, but also polish the finish.

http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/produc...sp?T1=MEG+G110

In regards to the oxidation on the rear spoiler. I would try some detailing clay and then following up with a light paint cleaner like scratch x. That should remove the oxidation and leave you with a clean and smooth finish.

Comment

Well if you want someone to just apply wax and to remove it then thats all that the autozone and advances auto buffers are good for since they dont have enought power to do any correction work. If you want a machine that will correct paint and apply wax you'll want to look into a DA polishers like Meguiars g110 polisher or PC 7424xp.

If you grab a kit like this that ADS offers you will be pretty much good to go. If you need anything more you can grab a bottle of Ultimate compound otc.

Also here a link on how to use a Da polisher.

Alan T.

Comment

If you get one of the orbitals to apply wax to your vehicle. You will undoubtedly get the bug to remove scratches and swirls and minor defects. Save your money get one of the kits from ADS. Then you can attack the majority of paint problems.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');