• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Shoes on the stang.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Shoes on the stang.

Got these from UPS this morning, spent all day washing, buffing, waxing, and got the car looking clean so I could put em on. Paid $852 shipped. They are 18x9 chrome 03/04 cobra rims with trazano n7000 275/30/18s on em.

Well, here's the pics.

I love how wet my paint looks with NXT wax. I was surprised. I also applied used some chrome polish to remove the tape residue from packaging, and then put a coat of NXT on the rims. Turned out good. Next i just gotta get around to fixing the random rock chips and remove the rest of the water spots on the windows >.< then I need to lower it about an inch. :0

Re: New Shoes on the stang.

car looks good. love the wheels next should be lowering sprins. would help alot. but good looking stang

Comment

Thanks, I gotta get some money saved back up first though >.< I'm broke now.

Comment

thats what its all about. all in time saving and paying makes it fun and keeps you up on it and take care of it

Comment

Originally posted by SpinsB View Post
          thats what its all about. all in time saving and paying makes it fun and keeps you up on it and take care of it
          Yup, another year of HS left, then first year of college I won't even get to drive her I know my dad will try to take it out for a spin

I have so many spare parts lying around, If I can sell some of them, I may have enough to get my springs.

I have a stock bumper, stock rims, shift knob, new white faced gauges, new ford license plate, and a used mach 1 chin to sell

Comment

sell away and you should be able to get springs(Eibach). You will love the look and added handling. let craigslist be your friend.

Comment

I love those wheels! Looks great.

Comment

sell away and you should be able to get springs(Eibach). You will love the look and added handling. let craigslist be your friend.

Don't forget the Bilsteins

Comment

Thanks. I need to take the time to list all my stuff on craigslist, and have been watching for a set of springs.

Comment

get pen & pad write these down. We will set this stang up just right. lol

Comment

get pen & pad write these down. We will set this stang up just right. lol
                      Lol, any recommendations are welcome Just don't go overboard, I don't have but around a $150 a week income right now, since work cut back my hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
                        Don't forget the Bilsteins
                        My whole Roush suspension is custom made by Bilstein. Great stuff!

Comment

Great choice. The rims and tires look great on your stang.
                          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Nice color..same as my car...

Comment

NEED WIDER TIRES!!!! j/k car looks great!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');