• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Shoes on the stang.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Shoes on the stang.

I've always liked those wheels. They look great on your and should look even better with your springs. You have the Cobra lower front end too right?
    Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
    www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
    Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hemin8r View Post
      I've always liked those wheels. They look great on your and should look even better with your springs. You have the Cobra lower front end too right?
      Yes. And I can't wait to get my springs! Wil probably be a few weeks before I can order them, car show this saturday, I might cut the stock springs for the show.

Originally posted by Krzemienr View Post
      NEED WIDER TIRES!!!! j/k car looks great!
      I have to get spacers for the back, so they are even with the fenders . I would have gotten wider tires, but I got this set-up for $850, and you cant beat that, I would have had to special order the 10.5 rears and would have had probably $1500 in the set if I had done that. Not worth it to me, I don't go to the strip, and with 1" spacers, it will look fine.

Originally posted by tapp1 View Post
      Nice color..same as my car...
      Its a very nice color :P Don't show dirt to easy, and looks sweet when cleaned up.

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
      My whole Roush suspension is custom made by Bilstein. Great stuff!
      I <3 your roush...

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
      Great choice. The rims and tires look great on your stang.
      Thank-you.

It's amazing what 6 months and alot of hours do

Day after I brought her home.

Now:

Comment

Oh man that pick of now the paint looks great!!! I agree, I only have a civic and want some rims bad but Im in college and broke If you wouldve had the money you shouldve gotten the wider rear wheels but you got those at a steal! A guy i know lowered his stand so low! Looks awesome but so impratical cant get over any kind of small bump without scraping

Any one got some mag blue re30 volks they wanna give me? Lookin for 18x8.5 (i only wish)

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
          Oh man that pick of now the paint looks great!!! I agree, I only have a civic and want some rims bad but Im in college and broke If you wouldve had the money you shouldve gotten the wider rear wheels but you got those at a steal! A guy i know lowered his stand so low! Looks awesome but so impratical cant get over any kind of small bump without scraping

Any one got some mag blue re30 volks they wanna give me? Lookin for 18x8.5 (i only wish)
          I'm still in high school, so I have to buy things as I go. I wish I had about $400, I need to make a huge order at ADS. >.< The paint looks a lot better, but still has a lot of swirls and small scratches. I need a better DA, the one I have now is wal-mart ****, and is about burnt up I only have 1 bottle of wax left, no compound, 1 bottle of scratchx, 1 bottle of tire gel, which is about empty, and only a few of my MF towels aren't stained and tore up. I use to have like 20 MF towels, 4 wash mits, a whole collection of waxes and tire shines, polishes, and chrome polishes...IDK what happened, I used up everything...:O My dad thinks I'm crazy b/c I wash and wax my car so much....I have only put 3k miles on it in 6 months, and wax it like once every 3 weeks....wash it every week...I will hate my first yr of college not getting to have a car..It will be in the garage not getting fresh wax and not getting washed....and that will kill me.

GL getting your rims...I wanted these since I got my car. I guess I'm finally finished with show mods except the lowering springs. Now for some GO mods.

Also,those are nice.

Comment

The wheels look fantastic. Your car looks awesome too

Comment

DO NOT CUT YOUR SPRINGS FOR THE CAR SHOW.

Its not worth the couple of extra looks you might get, your car will handle really nasty, and you greatly increase the risk of suspension problems.

Also once you cut them, you cant uncut them. When you realise that you regret your choice, you'll need to either go ahead and buy the aftermarket springs (which you say you cannot afford yet) or go and buy some second hand factory springs (which won't be great value).

Just don't do it - your car looks really nice, and I bet it drives really well too. It's definitely not worth ruining it for this one weekend carshow.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty89 View Post
                DO NOT CUT YOUR SPRINGS FOR THE CAR SHOW.

Its not worth the couple of extra looks you might get, your car will handle really nasty, and you greatly increase the risk of suspension problems.

Also once you cut them, you cant uncut them. When you realise that you regret your choice, you'll need to either go ahead and buy the aftermarket springs (which you say you cannot afford yet) or go and buy some second hand factory springs (which won't be great value).

Just don't do it - your car looks really nice, and I bet it drives really well too. It's definitely not worth ruining it for this one weekend carshow.
                Alright. If I can sell some of my stock stuff before Saturday, I may be able to pick up a set from craigslist.

Originally posted by kerrinjeff View Post
                The wheels look fantastic. Your car looks awesome too
                Thank-you. Your stang looks better

Comment

If I were you I would be sure to leave your supplies and directions with your Dad. Tell him not to take it to a swirl-o-matic car wash, make sure he hand washes it with your stuff if he does want to wash it.

You could always tell your school that for some reason you cant live in a dorm and need to live in an apartment, and then you can park your car in your parking lot and drive it whenever you want!

Comment

What college are you headed to M Cook?
                    r. b.

Comment

Love the wheels.

Would highly suggest a 1" spacer for the rear wheels.

Why did you choose such a low profile tire? Muscle cars like the stang need some meat showing, your tires look like they are on a diet.

Car looks really good paint wise, very nice reflections.
                      Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');