• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Quick Answer (ORDERING TONIGHT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Quick Answer (ORDERING TONIGHT)

Hey guys, I'm purchasing the PC 7424XP and i've finalized on that.
    Noww, please tell me what i have to buy along with it?
    I was told a backing plate 5"..and some 5.5 pads

What else do I need to order? I'm fairly new with detailing (did everything by hand)..so do I just buy that or what?
    i'm not buyign a kit cause i was told it's stupid

Thanks

Re: Need Quick Answer (ORDERING TONIGHT)

Where are you ordering from? I would look at either autodetailingsolutions.net or properautocare.com. the kit purchases are great deals, not stupid at all! I got mine from properautocare with some pads, backing plate, and polishes at a good price.

Comment

Hey, i'll look into it.
      but im also ordering stuff from autogeek so i was thinking just order from there with a price match.

Comment

Autogeek's Porter Cables packages are not very flexible. Even if you choose a package that includes several pads, you would still have to purchase a few pads separately to make your order complete for a thorough detail.

This is probably the most versatile kit they have. It comes with three light cutting pads, two polishing pad, and four different finishing pads. This package also comes with two backing plates for greater flexibility. Check it out.

Autogeek is your number one car care source for auto detailing supplies, the best car wax, car care products, car polishes, auto accessories, polishers, and car detailing tools store.

Comment

okay so doeshe 7424xp come with a counterweight? and backing plate?
          what else do i need to order..this is my first DA Polisher
          looking to order tonight

Comment

This is the order Im refering to, it came with handle, backing plate, pc wrench, and weight.

PC 7424XP KB kit

Comment

bit too much. i'd rather buy it all seperate and i need 5.5 pads anyway
              what im asking is does the regular machine itself come with backing plate?
              if not ..i need to buy that. what else do i need to get other than pads? I have all the detailing products already such as glaze sealants etc.

Comment

Something like this look more like what your looking for?

PC 7424XP

Comment

Correct

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');