• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a go to Maintenance Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a go to Maintenance Cleaner

Hey guys. I am looking for a nice solid Maintenance Cleaner I can rely on for my Black Maxima. What I am looking to get out of it is something I can use for light swirls that can be used safely just for light maintanace assuming my paint is in great condition and just needs a touch up once in a while. I will be applying by PC and I will be using polish, sealant, and wax afterwards. I have a bottle of SwirlX kicking around but thought I might see if there is something better or more prefered. Maybe something in the Pro line? Thanks for your help.
    Matt

Re: Looking for a go to Maintenance Cleaner

#9/#82 would be good options.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: Looking for a go to Maintenance Cleaner

SwirlX is a great option, as would be #80, #82. You can vary the aggressiveness of the polishing by using a finishing pad if you do it more often to minimize paint removal.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');