• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

products that shouldnt freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• products that shouldnt freeze

I noticed on the back of a few products they say do not allow to freeze

does Meguiars put this on all products if necessary?

just wondering for winter storage this year what I should not leave in the garage, thanks

Re: products that shouldnt freeze

You should try not to let any megs products be exposed to freezing or high heat temps as this usually causes the products to go bad. For example pastes waxes may separate and you may see a mush of wax and some liquid inside which is not normal as paste waxes should be hard/pasty.

Comment

if you have a situation such as an outside shed that can reach freezing temps, i would box it up and bring it inside for the winter. CT can get above 100 and below -20 degrees in a year.

Comment

General Auto Detailing Discussion. Participate in existing discussion or start a new thread with your question.

Comment

Freezing, definitely is a no-no. Never let the products freeze. Bring them inside for the winter.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');