• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No free shipping with Dec. 20% discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No free shipping with Dec. 20% discount?

Originally posted by Fly Bye View Post

I signed up, but no email yet.

The offers from Meguiar's Direct do come regularly, but are usually related to a Holiday, season, etc. and usually do not come more than once every month or so. They are sent out one time in a bulk mailing when a new promotion is launched. As far as this promotion all you need is the discount found in Clutch34's post to take advantage of the offer.
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch34 View Post
      If the promotion E-mail stands as is, will Meguiar's honor the "free shipping" as written on the E-mail or just take it as a , "Oops, my bad" and we still have to pay shipping? Just curious.

Patiently awaiting your response.

This is really more of an issue with a confusing typo/misprint rather than Meguiar's choice to honor their word. The email promotion is pretty clearly stating that the offer is 20% off of your order. The only mention of free shipping is in the fine print (disclaimer) and is not really saying, "You will receive free shipping with this offer". For those who even read the fine print this misprint is understandably confusing but far from misleading. However, since the issue has been raised we will refund shipping charges on any order placed with this discount code.

***To receive this refund of your shipping charges you must have placed an order using the discount code related to the offer discussed in this thread. The order must be placed through meguiarsdirect.com and you must send a copy of your invoice either electronically or physically to me directly (info below). Please attach a short note explaining your request. Once we receive the copy of your invoice we will manually start the process of cutting you a refund check. You will receive your refund by mail within 4 weeks of receipt.

Meguiar's Inc.
      Att: Brian Hann
      17991 Mitchell S.
      Irvine, CA 92614

or

bhann@meguiars.com

Brian Hann
      Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
      Meguiar's Inc.
      Irvine, California
      bhann@meguiars.com
      (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Thanks for the update Brian.
        2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
        Black Obsidian

Comment

Hey Brian, thanks to you and Megs for coming through to customers again... Although it was a misprint it is nice to see a company resolve it towards the consumer. Don't worry, that shipping refund will just go right back towards another Meg's product!

Comment

You at Meguiar's continue to demonstrate that you are a class act. I'm sure that this will cost a bit of money to issue rebates and is not what you had intended when offering the 20% deal but true to form, you never lose your customer focus.

Ask me again why I'm such a vocal fan of Meguiar's. You can be counted on to always do the right thing by your customers. You value us and treat us with the utmost of respect.
            Jim
            My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by jfelbab View Post
              You at Meguiar's continue to demonstrate that you are a class act. Ask me again why I'm such a vocal fan of Meguiar's. You can be counted on to always do the right thing by your customers. You value us and treat us with the utmost of respect.
              Agreed. Brian, Tim, and Jorge (the OG's) ROCK!

Comment

Originally posted by jfelbab View Post
                You at Meguiar's continue to demonstrate that you are a class act. I'm sure that this will cost a bit of money to issue rebates and is not what you had intended when offering the 20% deal but true to form, you never lose your customer focus.

Ask me again why I'm such a vocal fan of Meguiar's. You can be counted on to always do the right thing by your customers. You value us and treat us with the utmost of respect.
                ...sorry Meguiar's! This is my fault..

I'm a first time buyer from Meguiarsdirect.com and I was curious about the shipping thing..
                2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
                Black Obsidian

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');