• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

highest shine/gloss wax??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highest shine/gloss wax??

which wax will give my silver car the highest shine/gloss? i dont care about anything but shine/gloss. right now i use nxt 2.0 and i was wondering if another wax will give a higher shine, i always put on 2 coats 12-24hrs apart and i use m07 before the nxt and i maintain it with UQW.

Re: highest shine/gloss wax??

have you tried carnauba wax? it gives a different look though, but I think NXT2 gives shinier look. Though its hard to describe, the best way is to try them both out and determine through your own eyes.

Comment

Have you clayed! It can make a difference.
      Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

i clay wheneva the car needs it

Comment

In my opinion it depends on the vehicle's paint. For instance, I have 2 black vehicles and i feel that #26 gives a better look than nxt. However, NXT looks better on medium to lighter colored vehicles. Again, this is just my opinion. No matter what wax you use the way the surface is prepped will make a huge difference.
          Tracy
          765-413-7547
          Autobritedetailing@gmail.com

Comment

I have a silver vehicle. Using NXT 2.0 is probably as good as it gets. Silver won't show reflections as dark colored vehicles but it has its unique look. I like the fact that it hides the dust and dirt pretty good. I love it.

I have to admit that I love to take extra steps for fun :
            all the prep work+ m07+NXT+m26 (after curing time) . It provides some nice looks and protection for at least 2 months.
            2008 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 4.7L V8

Comment

My guess is that you are already getting maximum LSP gloss. If you want more, you need to polish and make it as smooth and mirror-like as you can. Just my guess.
              Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
              --Al Kimel

Comment

My go to wax/sealant for every silver car is NXT 2.0. You just cannot beat NXT results on silver, IMO.
                -James
                2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');