• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got something @ walmart!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got something @ walmart!!!!

So i was walkin around wal-mart in the auto section. Decided to go to the clearence....i found something GREAT!! A gift set with Nxt 2.0, can of hot shine tire spray, UQD, and Quick interior wipes (and a FREE meguiars travel mug) They are ALL FULL SIZES and it was only $20!!! GO GET ONE!!!

Re: Got something @ walmart!!!!

It looks like they must of had them leftover from last year, still a good buy. I'm surprised they didn't break up the products and put them on the shelves at full price.

Comment

yupp, those are the previous holiday kits.

Comment

gotta love those holiday kits lol. specially the walmart one with the nxt2.0 wax, tire foam, QID, deep crystal wash, and QGC for 20 bucks...when the nxt2.0 alone is like 17 bucks...i love those deals
        Addicted

Comment

You are lucky indeed. My Wal-Mart broke them all up last year and made a huge profit.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
            You are lucky indeed. My Wal-Mart broke them all up last year and made a huge profit.
            wow. ive only seen that kit at walmart once...target is the one that has the kit the most..everytime i go there i see at least 10 boxes of the kit...ive only boughten it once as i dont need it im all stocked up for a veryyy long time
            Addicted

Comment

At my Wal-Mart, those have been available since last year. Some WM's reduced them to $15 or $10, but mine just put them in the storage room, and brings them out occaissionally. Aren't those waxes best if sold within a year?
              -Freeman

Comment

I still have yet to find any here in texas! I want one of those mugs

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
                  I still have yet to find any here in texas! I want one of those mugs

Hey John,

I bought seven of those last year to give out at a Christmas party and ended up not being able to go so, I just had to keep them for myself.

I still have four untouched if you would like to get one or whatever. I would take what I have in them. I'm over by the Airport (DFW) so if your ever over this way just get in touch and we can meet up.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');