• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clean felt polishing pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clean felt polishing pads

i just got this set of polishing pads and would like to know before i use them how to clean the old polishing paste off of them when i am done. will be using meg's mag and aluminum polish for my buick wheels.

the wheels after the repaint

1984 buick grand national 1987 engine

1989 gmc s15 jimmy 4x4 winter beater

Re: clean felt polishing pads

Those look really nice! I would say to wash them in the sink with warm to hot water with either dish or laundry soap. If your wheels are uncoated then they'll be turning black. I'm not sure if you'd be able to get all of the black out at the end of the day but they should be good to go!

Where did you pick those up by the way?
    For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Re: clean felt polishing pads

i got them on ebay for $8.00

here is another set for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=34087&ih=012
      1984 buick grand national 1987 engine

1989 gmc s15 jimmy 4x4 winter beater

Comment

Working...
      X