• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile set up?

What does everybody use (cargo van, truck with trailer, etc...) to transport all their detailing equipment? Please share pictures as well so I can see the best way to have everything set up! Thanks!!!

Re: Mobile set up?

My 95' ford ranger splash truck loaded up with everything to go mobile.
    My EZ-UP is in the back left side under my fold up chair and rotary, the blue container is of my electric pressure washer and on the right of that is myair compressor (that is also used for my powder coating) also in between these are my plateform ladder and fold up table, my two bucket wash system with grit gaurds and behind that is another wash bucket with grit gaurd just for wheels and tires.then my 1500 watt power invertor with my marine battery to power up everything but my electric pressure washer and the air compressor. As you can see everything was packed in there, Thank god it was an extended cab because that's where I kept all my cleaners,polishes and waxes, along with micro-fibers, tape, clay you get the ideal.
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Re: Mobile set up?

Looks like a tight fit! My parents offered me their old 2000 astro van for our mobile service, but my partners dont think it will be enough room for everything (they want to fit two 150+ water tanks). I think we would be fine with it but Im not sure...

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');